Monday, August 18, 2014

Miss Manga !!

As I have mentioned before, I am always searching for THE BEST mascara..I have tried so many over the last few years, always going back to Maybelline's Great Lash for lack of anything better. Recently, I have been using Benefit's They're Real, it's really good..no clumping..but no "pow" either. (I guess that is why it's called They're Real). Still searching...
 I had seen the ads for Miss Manga and figured it was for younger girls who might know who "Miss Manga" is. But there I was in the makeup dept in Target and there was Miss Manga mascara by L'Oreal..less than $10, why not.  Here's what L-Oreal says about it:

L’Oréal Paris introduces new Voluminous Miss Manga mascara featuring the 360 flexor brush to build bold volume with high intensity from top to bottom. For the first time, L’Oréal Paris creates a flexible brush with a unique conical shape to catch those hard to reach lashes with an incredibly even application. The Mega Impact Formula instantly builds oversized volume for 15X lash volume in a flash. Top lashes are amplified and bottom lashes maximized for the ultimate wide-eyed Manga Look.

Love the brush, it is full, soft and it flexes, which is different, that was the first thing I noticed.. the second thing I noticed was my great looking lashes. Long, dark, full..no clumpsperfection, at last :)

No comments:

Post a Comment