Friday, August 1, 2014

EmerginC Body Butter





I love these new Scientific Organics products from EmerginC. In an earlier blog post I told you about their spirulina toner that I love and use on my face everyday. Now comes this fresh-citrus-scented nourishing total body cream. It contains grape stem cells, spirulina, algae, green and white teas, shea butter, jojoba seed oil, vitamins A, C and E, palmariapalmata, pine bark extract and more to nourish, soothe and soften the skin.
I usually shy away from body butters because they always feel so greasy, not so with this one. I was absolutely amazed after I applied it, how quickly it absorbed into my skin. I can apply it after the shower and get right into my clothes without fear of getting grease spots on my linen blouses. And,  I have been applying it to the back of my hands which are so dry this summer, using it twice a day for a week now. I noticed they are much softer, less dry looking, younger looking.. even during the day after many times in soapy water.  Love, love this body butter!
So get yourself to the EmerginC website for ordering…www.ermerginc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment