Thursday, January 9, 2014

Miracle Skin Transformer FACE & SPOTLIGHT

Happy New Year.. and for me Happy New Skin!! I have tried two new Miracle Skin Transformer products and love them both!

MST FACE Broad Spectrum SPF 20 is one of the newest products in a growing line of great skin care.  It is a multifunctional  tinted skin enhancer that hydrates, primes, offers SPF protection and more.
FACE's key ingredients are:
Ecophysalis that provides environmental protection from free radicals and also calms the redness.
Saw Palmetto extract provides nourishment & moisture.
CO Enzyme Q10 helps increase elasticity and firms  the skin.
Vitamins K, A & E  helps even skin tone, boost cell turn over and protect against pollution.
I am one to avoid the products with sunscreen, just can't stand the feel of most of them on my skin. They feel heavy and "clogging" Not so with FACE... it soaks into my skin , leaving it  in perfect shape to apply makeup. Feels great all day and I know I have done something good for my skin..and I am protecting my face against the sun's harmful rays.. huge bonus.


MST FACE "Spotlight" is a brand new addition to the FACE line that hits the market in March. Love the illumination that the mineral pearlized pigments provide. What a lift to my tired winter skin! Just what I needed.
Same great ingredients that the original FACE has, now with an airbrushed look. It feels like velvet when you put it on. I use my mineral make up on top because I need more coverage, but that pearl look comes right through, like an inner glow.
Love, love , love.

LOOK FOR MIRACLE SKIN TRANSFORMER PRODUCTS AT ULTA STORES and at ulta.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment