Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Two Great New Manna Kadar Products

There are so many skincare & cosmetics products out there, some good…. some not so good. I think I end up trying them all, looking for the good ones.
Two new ones that I love are from the beauty simplified line of Manna Kadar Cosmetics , Camera Ready & Sheer Glow.

Camera Ready is a silicon based primer..you can use it alone for that finished look, or do what I do and use it as a primer for makeup. I love the feel of it on my skin, smooth as silk. Fills in the pores, helps my skin look flawless and matte. My mineral make-up glides right on and stays..that's the best part.



Sheer Glow is another new product, that I love. I am a big fan of highlighters. As we age we lose that dewey look, that special glow that comes with youthful skin. Sheer Glow lights up your skin, with a luminous glow. I wear it on my cheekbones, brow bones and lightly down the center of my face. What a difference it makes under my mineral foundation. During the day, when I check my makeup in the mirror..I am always so pleasantly surprised. Glowing:)

Visit www.mannakadarcosmetics.com for more information/ordering


No comments:

Post a Comment