Monday, January 28, 2013

Review: emerginC aromatic cream tea cleanser

Have you tried an emerginC product yet? I was happy to test their aromatic cream tea cleanser. emerginC is formulated with natural plant based preservatives in place of parabens. All ingredients are sourced as naturally as possible and emerginC does NOT test on animals or use animal ingredients.  All outer boxes are printed on Forest Stewardship Council and Sustainable Forest Initiative certified paperboard with non toxic vegetable based inks.

The first thing I noticed..this cleanser does not smell like medicine. It has the lightest,  most darling fragrance. (I want a whole line of body lotions & sprays with this fragrance!) It goes on creamy, and it gently removes dirt , makeup and oil. Good for all skin types, you can use it morning and night.
I found that it calmed the redness, left my skin smooth. The three teas:  green, white and red are added as antioxidants and for calming of the skin. Hibiscus is added which helps with microcirculation and has soothing qualities, too.
Love it, love my skin after I use it.
You can find emerginC products at leading spas or at emerginC.com

No comments:

Post a Comment