Thursday, January 10, 2013

Jan Marini Bioglycolic Face Cleanser

Jan Marini Skin Research, Inc is a leader and innovator in skin care. Over the years the company has established a portfolio of proprietary formulas like topical TGF beta-1, antioxident sunscreen and topical resveratrol which are all technological firsts in the skincare industry.
Let's face it girls, as we age  we are spending more and more time and money trying to correct the sun damage from our childhoods. We have spent alot of money on products that end up in the trash because they didn't work or irritated our skin.
When I was offered this Jan Marini cleanser to try, I was happy to give it a go. I am always on the look out for new products and a free sample...couldn't resist.
The directions said to gently massage enough product into the face so that it was covered. (Surprisingly, it did not take much to cover my face, so I like it so far :) Next a warm, wet wrung out face cloth to remove residue and then 10-15 splashes of warm water to totally cleanse the skin. Blot dry.
Immediately, my skin felt good, exfoliated without that raw "just scrubbed" feeling. It was smooth & soft, didn't feel dry or taunt as it would after a soapy wash. I moisturized right after cleansing and my moisturizer soaked right in. I had no dry patches at all, my make up went on ever so smoothly and looked great. After one try.....I am hooked.
I decided to use the rest of the samples in the morning before my shower as I found it much easier to give it a good rinsing off with the shower spray. I love the way my makeup goes on after and my skin is soft, not rough & dry as it usually is in the winter.
I can totally recommend Jan Marini Bioglycolic Skin Cleanser as part of an effective skin care  regimen, it has become part of mine!!
Available at www.janmarini.com

No comments:

Post a Comment