Thursday, January 1, 2015

Le Mieux's Essence Toner

I am a big fan of toners. If you check out my posts, you will see that I have reviewed at least one or two others.  I am also a fan of Le Mieux products, and their new Essence Toner. I have used witch hazel for years. When I get out of the shower, I will always take a face pad of witch hazel over my face to get rid of any soap or shampoo/conditioner that has ended up on my skin. It tightens my pores and feels cooling. In summer, I leave it in the refrigerator..it's a great pick me up. Witch hazel is PH balanced and I always appreciated that it was not drying..but.. it really didn't offer my skin anything else in the way of nutrients or anti-aging benefits. Le Mieux 's Essence Toner offers so much more. Provides hydration, soothes irritation, minimizes fine lines and wrinkles, improves firmness and elasticity and brightens up the skin.  It is full of fruit and berry extracts and all important hyaluronic acid, tea extracts and more. Love it and it now sits on the shelf right outside my shower and in the summer will be in the fridge beside the lemonade:)
Available at estheticians and at www.myskincarebox.com



No comments:

Post a Comment