Monday, June 30, 2014

More Great Skin Care Products To Rave About!


Whitening Lightening is becoming one of my favorite places to look for innovative skin care & beauty products. Love their lip glosses and now their BB Plus Illumination Facial Creme. And that is exactly what it does, illuminates. It is creamy..you can apply it directly to your skin or mix it with your liquid foundation. I use a mineral make up, so I use it right after my moisturizer/primer. I apply it on my cheekbones, a touch on my forehead, a line right down my nose right on through to my chin. Then I apply my mineral foundation and I am glowing. Not sparkly. Like Bronzy-Glowy:) 
Go to whiteninglightening.com to order and have a look at their lip glosses. 

Miracle Skin Transformer makes some great products. I think my favorite is Treat & Conceal.  It hydrates and treats under eyes, and dark pigments and blemishes. It covers dark circles and also soothes the skin with white chamomile, white rose extracts, and marine collagen.  It doesn't highlight fine lines like some concealers, it actually works to minimize them . 
Go to miracleskintransformer.com, ulta.com, or nordstrom.com. It will also be at Kohl's store beauty counters soon.


Out of all the skincare products we buy & use every day, lip care is probably not at the top of our list. Not lipstick, lip care. 
Yu-Be Lip Balm (formerly Lip Therapy) delivers nutrient-rich moisture to lips to relieve dryness and chapping. Shea butter and beeswax lock-in moisture with an emollient texture that softens lips. Coconut oil hydrates and guards against environmental damage while rosemary extract tones and disinfects. Vitamin E neutralizes free radicals and aloe vera extract soothes inflammation. 
I love applying lip stick after I use Yu-Be. My lips look plumped and moist and lip stick just glides on. Go to yu-be.com to order.



No comments:

Post a Comment