Thursday, June 19, 2014

Apothederm Hydrating Eye Cream

The tag line for this eye cream on the Apothederm's website is " your skin will drink it up" and that is the honest truth. I have been using this  eye cream for 10 days, and that is exactly what my under eye skin has done. I use it at night and in the morning before applying concealer. Concealer goes on very smoothly and looks more natural..but the best part is the pouchy under eye area has calmed down. First thing I noticed after just a few days. Allergies this time of year make my eyes look awful..but the puffiness is way down.
Apothederm is fast becoming  my go-to skin care line..Smart Peptide Technology…I 'm sold.
Go to their website to learn about all the Apothederm products and order if you wish. I see that it is also available at walmart.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment