Sunday, November 1, 2015

Kensington Apothecary Rose Oil Cleanser

My skin has always been oily, prone to break outs if I wasn't careful. I have used  many products for oily skin that would dry it out, I  thought that was what I was supposed to be doing. I read a beauty article about rose oil cleanser, but I never in a million years would have thought I would use one.
Until an opportunity came to sample and review Kensington Apothecary's Rose Oil cleanser.
It comes in a nice pump bottle. The ingredient list is loaded with organic oils: apricot kernel, olive seed oil, sunflower oil. and of course rose otto (oil). The fragrance is very delicate rose and while you are taking a few minutes to massage the oil all over your face, you get a bit of aromatherapy, too.
What I did was fill my bathroom sink with nice warm water and using a white cotton facecloth, I began removing the oil and removing all my make up with it! It feels like you are having a mini spa moment. The oil lifts out dirt and makeup and traps it..the warm water and cloth remove all of it from your face, leaving it sooo soft and ready for your nighttime serum. You have just got to try it !
Have a look at their website kensingtonapothecary.com to order products.

No comments:

Post a Comment