Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Yu-Be Foaming Skin Polish


Yu-Be Foaming Skin Polish is another great skin care product from Japan. Love their lip balm..call me crazy but I love the smell of camphor:) Camphor stimulates blood circulation and gives me rosy cheeks. This skin polish is for face & body and when I get in the shower, I use it on elbows and knees and ankles..anywhere I have rough, dry skin. It has very fine grains of rice bran, with bamboo and walnut shell powder, very fine but effective for sloughing away dead skin cells. Extracts of ginger root and ginseng tone & balance the skin, improves elasticity. Green tea is rich in antioxidants &  geranium oil to soothe and refresh. ..and plenty of glycerin for moisturizing. It is great for the morning shower and then slather on your favorite body lotion and you are all set against winter-y dry air.
Look for Yu-Be products in Sephora, Nordstroms, Whole Foods or on- line at yu-be.com, dermstore.com and beauty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment