Monday, April 27, 2015

A Little Bit of "heaven" !

How lucky am I to be able to get samples of Deborah Mitchell's heaven skincare. I have read about her bee venom products and have heard many celebrities have been swearing by them. I can see why. I am loving the Peppermint Clarifying Hydrogel. such a great product for those hot summer days. It is oil-free, balances oil secretions, closes pores, restores moisture and gives skin a radiant glow.
Hydro Cleansing Milk is an anti-aging cleanser. It contains Vitamin E, and essential oils like lavender and rosemary.
New Edition Cleansing Cream is a bee venom product, first in the world. Bee venom is an anti-aging ingredient. As a cleanser it removes makeup from skin and eyes.
 
Now, as I said I have read up on the bee venom products and from what I understand, if you have a bee allergy, you may want to steer clear of these products. But it is always best to talk to a doctor if you have any questions. I loved the luxurious feel of these skin care products..loved the hydrogel and its refreshing feeling.
Please go to the website: heavenskincare.com for more information about the products and ordering info.



No comments:

Post a Comment