Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Great Products for Winter Skin

Scalisi Skincare has a great product, Cleanser and Exfoliator. Living in New England wreaks havoc on your skin..dry cold air outside, dry hot air inside. Dry, dry , dry! My skin is dry, tight, itchy...I cannot slather enough lotion on it. So, I love a cleanser that exfoliates, gets that dry skin off and allows my moisturizer to absorb as it should.
Smart, Savvy and Simple. Scalisi has done the homework so you don't have to. Advanced Technology that feels like silk; you will look forward to using it every day. This cleanser and exfoliator gently removes dull surface cells while hydrating the skin with time-released vitamin A, C, and E. Helps to revitalize, protect and maintain your skin.
I use this every morning in the shower, love applying moisturizer after. My skin looks polished and youthful. It is amazing how much dry skin ages you! Visit scalisiskincare.com and take a look at all their products.

Another great winter skin product comes from Miracle Skin Transformer, one of my favorite skincare companies. It is Miracle Balm and it is for anywhere on your body that you need help with dry skin. It has an endless number of uses such as conditioning lips, hydrating skin, and illuminating your complexion.It contains over 30 moisturizers and emollients like Manuka Honey, Licorice Root Extract, Tamanu Oil, Evening Primrose, and Blue Mountain Sage Oil and all enhance the skin's own natural repair process and soothe environmental issues.
I had some cracks on my finger tips and boy do those tiny things hurt! I gave this balm a tough test and it passed with straight A's..within a couple of days I had great improvement. I am also using it on a dry rough patch on my cheek..same thing after a couple of days, much better skin texture. Highly recommend.
Go to miracleskintransformer.com to check out all their great products.

No comments:

Post a Comment